Replace In Files for Mac OS X, including this documentation, is Copyright © 2009–2012 Araxis Ltd. All rights reserved. Please ensure that you have read and understood the End-User Licence Agreement for Araxis Replace In Files Software.
Araxis, the Araxis Logo and ‘Replace In Files’ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Araxis Ltd. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. Apple, Mac, Mac OS and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Open Source software
Replace In Files includes Open Source software from third parties (‘Third-Party Open Source Software’). The End-User Licence Agreement for Araxis Replace In Files Software licenses such Third-Party Open Source Software to you under the terms and conditions prescribed by the relevant third parties. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the licences to use the Third-Party Open Source Software, you must not use Replace In Files.
An exhaustive list of the Third-Party Open Source Software included in Replace In Files, together with the relevant licence agreements, can be found below.
No indemnity for Open Source software
Replace In Files is licensed by Araxis under the terms of the End-User Licence Agreement for Araxis Replace In Files Software (EULA). Araxis does not offer additional indemnities for the Third-Party Open Source software used by Replace In Files over and above any indemnity for the Replace In Files product as a whole that might be described within the EULA.
Replace In Files incorporates code that is inspired by the BSD du command. That software (but not Replace In Files as a whole, which has its own licence agreement as stated above) has the following licence:
Copyright (c) 1989, 1993, 1994 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by Chris Newcomb.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement: This product includes software developed by the University of California, Berkeley and its contributors.
- Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Replace In Files uses the Boost 1.34.0 Library. That software (but not Replace In Files as a whole, which has its own licence agreement as stated above) has the following licence:
Boost Software License – Version 1.0 – August 17th, 2003
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person or organization obtaining a copy of the software and accompanying documentation covered by this license (the “Software”) to use, reproduce, display, distribute, execute, and transmit the Software, and to prepare derivative works of the Software, and to permit third-parties to whom the Software is furnished to do so, all subject to the following:
The copyright notices in the Software and this entire statement, including the above license grant, this restriction and the following disclaimer, must be included in all copies of the Software, in whole or in part, and all derivative works of the Software, unless such copies or derivative works are solely in the form of machine-executable object code generated by a source language processor.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Replace In Files uses portions of the Crypto++ 5.2.1 Library, which are in the public domain. It does not use the
serpent.cpp files from that library, which are not in the public domain. The Crypto++ library (but not Replace In Files as a whole, which has its own licence agreement as stated above) and its associated documentation have the following licence:
Compilation Copyright © 1995-2001 by Wei Dai. All rights reserved.
This copyright applies only to this particular software distribution package, and does not imply a copyright on any particular file in the package.
The following files are copyrighted by their respective original authors:
haval.cpp – Copyright 1992 Yuliang Zheng.
idea.cpp – Copyright 1992 Colin Plumb.
mars.cpp – Copyright 1998 Brian Gladman.
serpent.cpp – Copyright 1998, 1999 Brian Gladman and Sam Simpson.
All other files in this compilation are placed in the public domain by Wei Dai and other contributors.
I would like to thank the following authors for placing their works into the public domain:
Joan Daemen - 3way.cpp
Leonard Janke – cast.cpp, seal.cpp
Steve Reid – cast.cpp
Phil Karn – des.cpp
Michael Paul Johnson – diamond.cpp, sapphire.cpp
Andrew M. Kuchling – md2.cpp, md4.cpp
Colin Plumb – md5.cpp, md5mac.cpp
Chris Morgan – rijndael.cpp
Paulo Baretto – rijndael.cpp, skipjack.cpp, square.cpp
Richard De Moliner – safer.cpp
Matthew Skala – twofish.cpp
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this compilation for any purpose, including commercial applications, is hereby granted without fee, subject to the following restrictions:
- Any copy or modification of this compilation in any form, except in object code form as part of an application software, must include the above copyright notice and this license.
- Users of this software agree that any modification or extension they provide to Wei Dai will be considered public domain and not copyrighted unless it includes an explicit copyright notice.
- Wei Dai makes no warranty or representation that the operation of the software in this compilation will be error-free, and Wei Dai is under no obligation to provide any services, by way of maintenance, update, or otherwise. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL WEI DAI OR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Users will not use Wei Dai or any other contributor’s name in any publicity or advertising, without prior written consent in each case.
- Export of this software from the United States may require a specific license from the United States Government. It is the responsibility of any person or organization contemplating export to obtain such a license before exporting.
- Certain parts of this software may be protected by patents. It is the users’ responsibility to obtain the appropriate licenses before using those parts.
- If this compilation is used in object code form in an application software, acknowledgement of the author is not required but would be appreciated. The contribution of any useful modifications or extensions to Wei Dai is not required but would also be appreciated.