Although problems installing Ketura are rare, they may occur from time to time. Araxis support has identified the following steps as likely to solve most installation issues:
- Ensure that your system meets the minimum system requirements for Ketura.
- Make sure that sufficient free disk space is available.
- Make sure that you are running with administrator or power user privileges.
- Check that no other applications are running.
- Temporarily disable any anti-virus software for the duration of the installation. You may re-enable the anti-virus software and re-scan your hard drive for viruses after installation.
- When installing Ketura make sure that the setup executable is located on a local hard disk and not on a network share.