There is much more to Ketura than can be described in a brief tour such as this, but you should now have a good overview of the product. In summary:
- Ketura is a sophisticated application designed to help managers and their teams work productively.
- Issues capture small-scale goals that need to be accomplished.
- Tasks define the steps needed to resolve an issue.
- Issues can be arranged into project milestones so that activity can be planned and scheduled to achieve significant goals.
- Ketura provides a number of tools to monitor projects and milestones and keep them on track.
- Ketura can give accurate schedule and cost estimates because it knows which users are available to work on each project and when.
- Each user has their own Home Page in the system, with a personalized to-do list showing all the work assigned to them.
- Sophisticated workflows can be created to guide issues from creation to completion.
Interested in finding out more about Ketura?
- Download the free fully-functional evaluation of Ketura. Ketura is easy to install and use, so try it yourself for 30 days to see whether it meets your requirements.
- Check out the other learning resources listed in the Start Here topic.
- Contact Araxis if you have questions or comments.